Bilingual Internal Medical Graduate with Medical degree from Mexico, and ECFMG certification for MD on October 2010. I have more than 5 year experience in patient care in two countries and in 2 different setting (inpatient and outpatient) and I have bachelors in laboratory technician.
I consider myself as an artist. Love dancing, playing keyboard, painting, writing poems and medicine which is an art too.
Education & Languages:
- Diabetes and Nutrition specialist from Universidad Miguel de Cervantes | España
- ECFMG Certificate | October 2010
- Vocational, Ambulatory and Family Medicine clerkship didactics, at David Geffen School of Medicine | Los Angeles, CA
- Medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California | Mexicali, B.C. | Cedula: 5514469
- English fluent
- Spanish fluent
- Inpatient and Outpatient MD: 1 year at USC Family Medicine Residency Program | Los Angeles, CA
- UCLA IMG Program: 2 years at UCLA Department of Family Medicine, California | Santa Monica, CA
- Outpatient MD: 1 year in Private Practice | Mexicali, B.C.
- Verbal an written communication expert
- Bilingual expert
- EKG expert
- Patient care expert
- Urgent care expert
- Team work expert
- Medical history taking expert
- Visual signs expert